Im out...Happy Caturdat and remember....

Screenshot 2024-07-29 at 7.23.46 PM.png

Id kill to be able to just scarf down donuts. I got so many Italian/ Sicilian and Polish baked goods around me it's so hard to deny myself a paczki or a Danish or whatever those little donut holes u get with coffee at the Italian joints are called
Do i need to cashapp u 20 bones to order a snack?? :eyebrows::d5::crying::pighug:

G'nite all......I think I'm sufficiently knackered to sleep.......Holiday weekend here and the lake is rocking and the traffic is crazy. The air is thick with campfire smoke. Catch you all tomorrow...........:pighug:

20240802193837_IMG_1021~2.JPG

Perpetual Pot in Pots on Patio :crying:.... youngsters on the left...the drying girls in the 3 lidded pots in the middle back...and the dead bodies on the right... waiting to dry out a bit before I empty them........and hubbys underpants...:doh:

For some reason.. he's taken to washing his undies when he showers...:shrug:...an I'm too long in the tooth to ask questions I really don't want to know the answers to.....:smoker:.that is why #ISmokeDope

BTW...I took the lids off the drying girls this morning...and the smell nearly knocked me over......:crying:... lucky..it was 7am...

Back