1720411814113.gif

E36DE56E-CB92-4151-ACCD-6B90A037E3AA.jpeg

Moms found a recipe online for a honey bun cake so she whipped 1 up! Apparently its vanilla cake with cinnamon and sugar swirled in it with a yummy vanilla glaze as the frosting! Picked a winner thats for sure! :woohoo1::headbang::cooldance:

1720411911025.gif

:pie:

It's Monday.....

Start the week the way you mean to go on.......

#Stoned .....
3hdV.gif

What ever Life is going to throw at you is already on it's way.....

Soo... Buckle up...

giphy (2).gif

Inflate your airbags.... :pass: .. frequently....

Then when you are chewing on life's gristle.. don't moan.. just give a whistle....

giphy (1).gif

And....

#HappyMonday :bighug:

Anyone use or have used root riot plugs to sprout seeds? Gonna give it a whirl and any tips would be great. Main question is how Moist to keep them

@Qbgrower, looks like you have used them...

Also, how about some clonex in the cube with a seed?
I put them in some tepid water for a little while and squeeze out the extra moisture before popping a seed in. Also tried soaking in a weak solution of seaweed and sprinkling mykos. Only tried it once but wouldn't recommend the mykos.

I've put some clonex gel in the hole when putting clones in but never just a seed. Worth an experiment if you ask me. They also have clonex mist spray.

Qb

I put them in some tepid water for a little while and squeeze out the extra moisture before popping a seed in. Also tried soaking in a weak solution of seaweed and sprinkling mykos. Only tried it once but wouldn't recommend the mykos.

I've put some clonex gel in the hole when putting clones in but never just a seed. Worth an experiment if you ask me. They also have clonex mist spray.

Qb

Morning @Qbgrower .... :pass: ... #SharingOne. :bighug:

Wazzup in your world.....?.....

Back