I am actually a wizard.
I knew it!

12670de2-1804-4309-8d3e-e0d841bd23dc.png
fbf60ddc-ea12-4dd1-8e02-5f969dc023e5.png

Indeed, I can only run my light at 75% in my tent otherwise I start to see the leaves start to canoe and curl. I've also grown under bruple lights early on and bleached one of my plants. Maybe not "burned" but definitly damaged.

View attachment 1701980
View attachment 1701981
Yup…. That bleaching is what I saw as well….. I knew about it from an old mars blurple panel that was too big for the space :doh::rofl:

Yet @Bruce Campbell ............ :headbang: ....I was talking to my son about the fact that AI can Lie...they made it too Human....or if it doesn't know something :pass:it can actually make things up.......and he says naw...you just restrict it's searches to Trusted sources...then everything you get fed back should be correct...:pass:

Just like the net now...I can prove..or disprove any fact or theory now if I search hard enough.........so it comes down the same... knowing and trusting your source........

Trusted sources...internet... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back