Thanks @Mossy enjoy the breakfast.

Like they say, blondes have more fun. But honestly, these buds were meh but taught me a lesson that too much of a good thing can be a bad thing.

but taught me a lesson that too much of a good thing can be a bad thing.

I Try the same logic with chocolate,..............................................but...it hasn't helped...........yet..............:crying:

I still claim that AI can't grow cannabis.

Yet @Bruce Campbell ............ :headbang: ....I was talking to my son about the fact that AI can Lie...they made it too Human....or if it doesn't know something :pass:it can actually make things up.......and he says naw...you just restrict it's searches to Trusted sources...then everything you get fed back should be correct...:pass:

Just like the net now...I can prove..or disprove any fact or theory now if I search hard enough.........so it comes down the same... knowing and trusting your source........

Yet @Bruce Campbell ............ :headbang: ....I was talking to my son about the fact that AI can Lie...they made it too Human....or if it doesn't know something :pass:it can actually make things up.......and he says naw...you just restrict it's searches to Trusted sources...then everything you get fed back should be correct...:pass:

Just like the net now...I can prove..or disprove any fact or theory now if I search hard enough.........so it comes down the same... knowing and trusting your source........
I've always said that AI won't really be sentient until you can lie to it and it believes you.

1724416807340.png

I'm gonna have to try harder...

Yep. I can do a couple simple bar magic tricks but I use them to convince people I am actually a wizard.

Morning everyone! Happy Friday indeed!

Back