When I stepped in my house I listened for the "Hmmmmmmmmmmmm" from the electronics and I knew everything was gonna be alright. LEDs and soil is so undramatic. I just hear the fan.

Much less heat with LED vs HPS. can get too much light with either. There comes a point of diminishing returns and then there's just way too much where your plants aren't happy. Gotta keep up nutes with how much your plants are transpiring etc...

Screenshot 2024-08-21 at 9.27.34 AM.png

I saw that episode of TDG on YouTube with Shane from Migro lights last night. He said something I've been thinking about. Lightburn. I've been thinking this is something you can get with LEDs from simply too many photons of light 🤷 But its heat, isn't it? Coming as a HPS grower there is so much to think about but thanks to watching that last night there is less. I worry less about the height of my light now.
During the hot months I use a cool mist humidifier next to a fan 24/7. Only raises humidity 2-3% but lowers tent temp from 92 to 85 at the peak of the day and about 79 from 9pm-10am. Life saver for me being the garage because it’s much cheaper than the AC unit.
IMG_2936.jpeg

Funny enough, my wife likes the Blue Danube stuff. Don't ask me how I know the name of that stuff! :rofl:

How's "down south" today? Will be back in Nor Cal in October sometime. Wanna hit up friends in Sonoma County and head up to Yosemite this fall. Would like to make it south to visit some friends, but don't know if I'll have enough time

i think giraffez are really cool....but yeah, they're also def strange, to be sure :rofl: :doh: ppp

They used to call our shop the Giraffe shop.... :pighug: ...coz we had them in every variety you could ask for....up to 8 ft tall....

Gracie been out...?...:pass:

Back