I thought everyone had a damn moisture meter by now! Seems $30 to eliminate the guesswork should be in anyone’s budget that is worried about it! I mean i am cheap as fuck and i have one! :shrug::cooldance::rofl:

I appreciate the concerns and all the input man! I do have a moisture meter but it's my first run through so I need all the angles covered. I definitely overdried a little but there could be a lot hiding deep in there so keeping an eye on it is def important despite the Grove bags.

Good evening Grow Fam.
Good to be in my own elements and had a nights rest in the Cali-king.

Shit ton of chores to churn out, but I can sleep in my own bed, and my kiddo is on the mend.
One of the Karma Police came through with dinner!
IMG_0025.jpeg

:bighug:

You assume too much my friend…… I just haven’t found any here yet….. or gotten around to growing any. :thumbsup::haha:
I can make some recommendations if your interested in growing your own :thumbsup: I'm really enjoying the microdosing. Wife can even tell the difference with me. Took like 6 months to convince me though instead of the 1 month I've read about :pass:

Good evening Grow Fam.
Good to be in my own elements and had a nights rest in the Cali-king.

Shit ton of chores to churn out, but I can sleep in my own bed, and my kiddo is on the mend.
One of the Karma Police came through with dinner!View attachment 1701889
:bighug:
Great to hear that life is getting back to normal my friend!!! :headbang: :bighug: :pass:

Back