I was wrestling with what to grow next. Mephisto freebies clones, or buy Libert Haze beans....

When I went to the nursery Lots of recent strains and there on the bottom of the list... Hash Plant.

Old School Gas. It isn't in the high 20's like some recent genetics but it is sticky and always effective medicine for me.

My clones will be ready at months end 🙂 so I have to finish adjusting the system. I will run the freebies in January and ask St Nick for Liberty seeds for springtime.

....Unless I am seduced again by those slutty seedbanks.....

I unsealed a bag of smalls for a precautionary sniff test. All good so I grabbed a couple buds to try before sealing it up again.

Unexpectedly it tastes pretty good at 2 weeks but I'll stick to my 4+ week policy. As for smell and potency I am very happy.

The girls had long Internodal spaces with fingertip-sized crystal-caked buds.

View attachment 1700751View attachment 1700752
Sorry my photography sucks but hopefully it gives an idea.

I am glad I took the plunge into heavy defoliation because every little bud sparkles. There is no popcorn or larf!

I will definitely grow El Chapo again next year (with improved training)

View attachment 1700753
What u smokin out of?? :shrug::haha::rofl:

1723949750922.gif

Good evening canna flowers and leafs.

We are still not out of the weeds quite yet. I am challenged cause this thing is really a booger. Yall know i am sure how it is to sit on the sideline and watch…
I did get some good news, but it was like bad news first, then good topper.

Im doing as well as I can on the sidelines cheering my girl on and she is in great hands, but things are complicated.
Tomorrow should be a better day.

Its late but happy Caturday

Thanks to all the well wishers and others on team cheer up. 🫡🤍

Back