Twenty20 Girl Crush

IMG_20240817_183209.jpg
IMG_20240817_183145.jpg

@Emerald Archer I was born into the restaurant business and for the earliest years of my life Dinner time was around 9 PM. This is kinda like between the diners and the drinkers busy times. It became a habit that lasted long past working for the family. My years in agriculture followed the sun and season for dinner time, winter dinner was always before 7 pm. Then enter my professional years I went right back to 9 PM dining. As I grow older, eat and drink less and earlier and earlier. Dinner is most often before 5 pm and sometimes as early as 3 pm. Ms. MOG knows that if I say linner it is between 3-5, if I say dinner it is after 5 and as late as 9.

You may have guessed I am higher than giraffe balls. :lildab: :lildab: :lildab:
Im trying to remember how to post. Im lookingbdown on giraffe balls

I unsealed a bag of smalls for a precautionary sniff test. All good so I grabbed a couple buds to try before sealing it up again.

Unexpectedly it tastes pretty good at 2 weeks but I'll stick to my 4+ week policy. As for smell and potency I am very happy.

The girls had long Internodal spaces with fingertip-sized crystal-caked buds.

EC small).jpg
EC small.jpg

Sorry my photography sucks but hopefully it gives an idea.

I am glad I took the plunge into heavy defoliation because every little bud sparkles. There is no popcorn or larf!

I will definitely grow El Chapo again next year (with improved training)

1000002954.jpg

Last edited:
Back