What youz all think another week before I flip to 12/12? Day 29 end of week 5 currently and it’s either I do it tomorrow or they have to wait a full week till I get back next Sunday :shrug::pass::d5::thanks:

View attachment 1700668View attachment 1700669

Laughing Hyena Bahama Paint Photoperiod

View attachment 1700670View attachment 1700671View attachment 1700672View attachment 1700673
Dealers choice, really. You could flip now, or wait. You’ve certainly got room if you want to wait…..especially if they’re just cruising along. Although they’re in a good spot to flip if you really want to…. :pass:If you’re going to wait, I’d give a defol….

Screenshot 2024-08-12 at 9.03.53 PM.png

Dealers choice, really. You could flip now, or wait. You’ve certainly got room if you want to wait…..especially if they’re just cruising along. Although they’re in a good spot to flip if you really want to…. :pass:If you’re going to wait, I’d give a defol….

Thanks Bro that's pretty much where I'm at back and forth. LH says Bahama paint some can get tall but most get about 1.5X in size after flip and the legend says some can quadruple in size :nono::doh::shrug::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks Bro that's pretty much where I'm at back and forth. LH says Bahama paint some can get tall but most get about 1.5X in size after flip and the legend says some can quadruple in size :nono::doh::shrug::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I say flip and be done thinking about it. You want to have a relaxing vacation, not one where you’re thinking about over vegged plants…:thumbsup::lildab::pass:

Rough week in Gooville. Wife's best friend through the years suffered from schizophrenia and decided it was her time. She had been getting progressively worse the last couple years and had pretty much cut the wife out after several talks trying to get her to seek professional help. That's two friends and two other people we know pretty well this week. Pretty f'd up all the way around. Not the roll you wanna be on that's for sure!

Sorry to piss in your corn flakes! Go enjoy life today as ya never know...

Rough week in Gooville. Wife's best friend through the years suffered from schizophrenia and decided it was her time. She had been getting progressively worse the last couple years and had pretty much cut the wife out after several talks trying to get her to seek professional help. That's two friends and two other people we know pretty well this week. Pretty f'd up all the way around. Not the roll you wanna be on that's for sure!

Sorry to piss in your corn flakes! Go enjoy life today as ya never know...
:karmacloud: :bighug: :meds:

Back