*yawn*

Morning all.

Anybody remember what happened to Friday?
petty-parker.gif

Aw... you've had your hair done....... :pass: ... suits you Sir.........
Morning Frank. :cheers:

Afternoon @Bill.de.Cat :bighug: ..you getting out for a beer this afternoon......?.......

Good morning AFN!

I really hate waking up at work time on the weekends. I did everything I needed to and its still early ass AM. Tip toeing around the house so I don't wake everyone up.

Boo.....poor @DDubs .......:deadhorse: ...I hope it passes fast for you.....:pass:

Aw... you've had your hair done....... :pass: ... suits you Sir.........

Afternoon @Bill.de.Cat :bighug: ..you getting out for a beer this afternoon......?.......

Boo.....poor @DDubs .......:deadhorse: ...I hope it passes fast for you.....:pass:
Morning @Mossy doubt it unless back untweaks. At the point that I don't twist, I turn my whole body. 5 Aleeve this morning, if that don't work might get one of wife's pain pills. Shit still needs doing so gotta choose what absolutly has to be done........plants need watering today for sure, dinner needs cooking as well.

Morning @Mossy doubt it unless back untweaks. At the point that I don't twist, I turn my whole body. 5 Aleeve this morning, if that don't work might get one of wife's pain pills. Shit still needs doing so gotta choose what absolutly has to be done........plants need watering today for sure, dinner needs cooking as well.
I applied for a medical cannabis card.

Doctor asked me why I needed it.

I said, "Chronic back pain from watering my cannabis plants."

@Emerald Archer - Thinking of you and your family

I only managed to get horizontal lastnight. So I guess I just got lightly high and not quite ridiculously high and nowhere near ludicrously high.

View attachment 1700663
Ah, well…… it’s a new day. Don’t be discouraged, just give it another shot. We believe in you…. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lildab:

What youz all think another week before I flip to 12/12? Day 29 end of week 5 currently and it’s either I do it tomorrow or they have to wait a full week till I get back next Sunday :shrug::pass::d5::thanks:

IMG_0757.jpeg
IMG_0759.jpeg

Laughing Hyena Bahama Paint Photoperiod

IMG_0760.jpeg
IMG_0761.jpeg
IMG_0762.jpeg
IMG_0763.jpeg

Back