1723521799909.png

Lmao just noticed u can kinda see a lil reflection of the tent from where the window was folded open a smidge!

Gettin a little stretch now on most. 2 are a week behind and will hopefully catch up a bit once the others stop stretching. Middle front, I've named it nubbins.... :rofl: Getting taller than I thought though. Hopefully will bet at least 6" to a foot taller. Thanks for calming the freakout @Frankthetank!

Screenshot 2024-08-13 at 12.04.22 AM.png

Marathon OG in the back is the tallest with Wedding cake and 91 berries close behind. Will do some training and defoil tomorrow

Screenshot 2024-08-13 at 12.04.05 AM.png

Ya i started doin my own little workout in bed the day i tried to stand up and couldn't. That shit was scary n i decided right then n there i ain't gonna sit n mope cuz I got a death sentence. Cherry pickers, resistance bands, stress balls whatever kind of strength building i can when I have the energy . I struggle with my energy a lot. I really only feel ok for a few hours at a time if im lucky so that's usually when I try to smoke n then try to eat as much and as healthy as possible but Ill admit i struggle a bit staying away from the carbs and sweets:crisps:
Shit man, I have been fighting the carb addiction (it is an addiction just like alcohol) for more than 15 years now and I still cave a lot! Did you see my Mac'n'Cheese That is carbs out of control for sure because I cannot stop eating it at a single serving. I try not to do that two days in a row and really never three days.

First off it is ok to eat some carbs every day just try to keep them at about 20% of the total calories consumed. Allow yourself some high carb days when you feel the urge just know that you cannot do that every day. It really has taken me 15 years to change my eating patterns to be more healthy. lean meats and green vegetables with some kind of fruit should make up the bulk of your meals. I don't get enough fish because Ms. MOG does not like it but I love sardines packed in olive oil right out of the can and reach for them as an afternoon snack while she is at work. I used to love creamed tuna over toast, the only thing not carbs in it is the tuna, milk and butter. Now I eat tuna with a squeeze of lemon. I do enjoy it.

My endocrinologist has given me fast acting insulin to use when I know I am going to cheat big time. As soon as it cools down a bit I am going to have a giant baked potato for dinner with butter, more butter, sheep milk yogurt (sour cream substitute)salt and pepper and 4 units of insulin :rofl:

Do you see all of the carbs in my meals today?

IMG_20240812_165746177.jpgIMG_20240812_094711258.jpg

Two corn tortillas, GF bread and Nectarine Jam, I may be over a little today because of the jam, it was made using half of the sugar in regular jam. Still I consider it a cheat item. All in all not a bad day.

If you had served me vegetables for breakfast ten years ago I would have eaten right around them. They would still be on the plate when I was done. Now I eat vegetables at breakfast often. Zoodles for breakfast :thumbsup:

Any how because it is more important to get your strength and weight up don't feel guilty for eating whatever sounds good just be aware of what you are eating. It will help you make little changes as you go.

Time to hit the hay...... Good morfnoevight All!:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Ps. @Mossy I hope you are still asleep.

Gawd no........

20240812193249_IMG_1125.JPG

20240812193411_IMG_1130~2.JPG

Been watching the air show...checked the girls...made a pot of coffee......:coffee:....read the newspapers........:biggrin:...but I'm sure I got more sleep than the night before...

#SleepTight @Mañ'O'Green :bighug:

Middle front, I've named it nubbins.... :rofl:

:pighug:. There..there..never mind....we have a program for it.........:vibe:....

Will do some training and defoil tomorrow

Finish mine off while you are in the mood.........:headbang:.....

20240812193440_IMG_1133.JPG

After 3 days I'm thinking it really is a labour of love.......and not a Frog between them to cut the tedium....

patience-498-x-498-gif-k8tzla3s8ut1qerf.gif

Half the Dr.s say fuck it eat what ever you want

Straight Talk...that is the half that think you are going to be dead soon.... :shrug: ...

the other half tellin me to stick to the diabetic diet

And that Is the half that think you have a chance of turning it around...if you make changes.

Not sticking to the diabetic diet will put you back to square one...

Not nagging for one way or the other......:shrug:.you are old enough to make your own mind up ....but IMO.you should be aware of the choices...

Back