image.jpg

Even though we would put shots in when funneling beer, that contraption just looks evil! :rofl:

Keep chowing down bro! Get those good calories in! They have you doing any low impact stuff when you're lounging? Leg lifts arm lifts etc?
Ya i started doin my own little workout in bed the day i tried to stand up and couldn't. That shit was scary n i decided right then n there i ain't gonna sit n mope cuz I got a death sentence. Cherry pickers, resistance bands, stress balls whatever kind of strength building i can when I have the energy . I struggle with my energy a lot. I really only feel ok for a few hours at a time if im lucky so that's usually when I try to smoke n then try to eat as much and as healthy as possible but Ill admit i struggle a bit staying away from the carbs and sweets:crisps:

Thanks @Cerebral Goo @Emerald Archer
Ya im eating when ever I can n when my only shot to get outta this is to gain weight and strength, its even more of a fight cuz its like how much should I cheat on my diabetes to help with weight gain? Half the Dr.s say fuck it eat what ever you want the other half tellin me to stick to the diabetic diet.

Thanks @Cerebral Goo @Emerald Archer
Ya im eating when ever I can n when my only shot to get outta this is to gain weight and strength, its even more of a fight cuz its like how much should I cheat on my diabetes to help with weight gain? Half the Dr.s say fuck it eat what ever you want the other half tellin me to stick to the diabetic diet.

I'm no doctor, but maybe high protein high calorie with meats and dairy combined with a lot of legumes and antioxidant rich foods. Blueberries avocados, nuts. A bit of chocolate. At least 3 meals and healthy snacks in between. Can supplement with protein powder as well. Just do some research on which ones are actually good! Keto snacks. Maybe @Mañ'O'Green has some suggestions of good stuff like that.

You're doin great and if you ever start to feel down, we got your back!!! PMA!!! Positive mental attitude!

Last edited:
Back