Can't stand up on my own yet but im up about to 60 steps with the walker with no one holding me.

Well done you.... :pighug: ...60 steps we didn't know if you would ever do a couple of weeks ago.....giant step for mousekind.....:headbang:

Ain't it funny...no one Thinks about walking...you stand up it happens without you thinking about it...but when it Stops...you can't figure out How you did it....coz you never think about it...:shrug:

Hey y'all! How's your day going?

I'm gonna ask another new guy question......

I'm shopping for a first bong. What sites or pieces do you guys recommend? Brands etc...
Now, if you want something in my taste...

I've looked at grasscity website. Didn't know if they were reputable. Same with smokecartel.

I'll check e-nail and grav. Thanks dudes
Smoke cartel is legit. What size bong do you like is where to start? Personally I like bubblers, but they need regular cleanings :bong:
IMG_20240812_180010989.jpg

Well done you.... :pighug: ...60 steps we didn't know if you would ever do a couple of weeks ago.....giant step for mousekind.....:headbang:

Ain't it funny...no one Thinks about walking...you stand up it happens without you thinking about it...but when it Stops...you can't figure out How you did it....coz you never think about it...:shrug:
True. I think about standing up and walking to go do something all the time then im all 😑

Back