Moms is getting after it today after last weekends market! Was busy and she sold out of several items! Think she is making a few kinds if pickles, then surprisingly a super popular item is peaches in syrup, and then i gotta grab her some hatch peppers to make hatch pepper raspberry jelly! Thats just the first round of replenishments! Think here soon she is gonna start going at night after close to the chicken express her friend manages and use it as a commercial kitchen to make larger batches of product at once without making the damn house scorching hot!View attachment 1699872View attachment 1699873View attachment 1699874

Fruitz, your mom ship? That hatch jelly sounds awesome! Bought a case last week and fire roasted them for salsa. A buddy here makes a rasp reaper jelly that's f'n awesome

@Mossy , I think you could order some sun chips on Amazon. Very delicious! Many different flavors!
IMG_4033.jpeg

Moms is getting after it today after last weekends market! Was busy and she sold out of several items! Think she is making a few kinds if pickles, then surprisingly a super popular item is peaches in syrup, and then i gotta grab her some hatch peppers to make hatch pepper raspberry jelly! Thats just the first round of replenishments! Think here soon she is gonna start going at night after close to the chicken express her friend manages and use it as a commercial kitchen to make larger batches of product at once without making the damn house scorching hot!View attachment 1699872View attachment 1699873View attachment 1699874
Damn I just remembered I only made pickles once this year.

No matter the size of your kitchen this is just a whole lot of work. Is this her major source of income?

Back