Old site badges
Good Morfnoevight All! EO on TB

Breakfast was awesome this morning.
IMG_20240812_094711258.jpg

The nectarine jam was off the chart, only 1/2 the sugar, and the first time we have ever done chunky. I really really like it.

Taco Monday.gif
I have some ground turkey that must be cooked today before it starts to gobble, gobble again :rofl:

After three days at a "love in" I did not smell any better than the Hippie Chicks :tongue: The thing is it did not matter until the ride home.

@Mossy I have some of the original badges.

1lbBlack.png1lbBlue.pngpoundCOCO COIR Grower.pngcoco coirFirstGrow.pngfirst growHydro Grower.pngHydro growerIndoor 2 pound.png2 pound indoorlurker.pngLurkerParticipant.pngRock Wool Grower.pngRock wool growerSOIL Grower.pngsoil grower

Howzit @Frankthetank? Hope yer doin good! :pass:

Snacking on some hummus wraps and sun chips here. Just got back from the Subaru dealer having my head unit replaced. At 70K and the warranty has expired, but they still replaced it for free! $3K for those! Gift horse must be puffin the goods!!!
Afternoon my friend! :pass: Doing well, finally got the yard mowed earlier, and pressed the Sour Black Cherry Haze (mediocre bud yield, excellent rosin yield… ) ..

Now just chilling for the rest of the day….. biding my time until I can throw a porterhouse on the black stone…:headbang::rofl::rofl::lildab:

Great to hear they replaced the radio out of warranty….! Surprising, really…:haha:

Howzit @Frankthetank? Hope yer doin good! :pass:

Snacking on some hummus wraps and sun chips here. Just got back from the Subaru dealer having my head unit replaced. At 70K and the warranty has expired, but they still replaced it for free! $3K for those! Gift horse must be puffin the goods!!!

Score.....:d5:... what are sun chips.....?.....

Good Morfnoevight All! EO on TB

Breakfast was awesome this morning.
View attachment 1699858

The nectarine jam was off the chart, only 1/2 the sugar, and the first time we have ever done chunky. I really really like it.

View attachment 1699857 I have some ground turkey that must be cooked today before it starts to gobble, gobble again :rofl:

After three days at a "love in" I did not smell any better than the Hippie Chicks :tongue: The thing is it did not matter until the ride home.

@Mossy I have some of the original badges.

View attachment 1699859View attachment 1699860poundView attachment 1699861coco coirView attachment 1699862first growView attachment 1699863Hydro growerView attachment 16998642 pound indoorView attachment 1699865LurkerView attachment 1699866View attachment 1699867Rock wool growerView attachment 1699868soil grower
Moms is getting after it today after last weekends market! Was busy and she sold out of several items! Think she is making a few kinds if pickles, then surprisingly a super popular item is peaches in syrup, and then i gotta grab her some hatch peppers to make hatch pepper raspberry jelly! Thats just the first round of replenishments! Think here soon she is gonna start going at night after close to the chicken express her friend manages and use it as a commercial kitchen to make larger batches of product at once without making the damn house scorching hot!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Back