I got the ninja BBQ/smoker for a summer kitchen..(a lot for the smoker function...which is brilliant)....but it has made my indoor cooker virtually redundant.
Well It would not totally solve the hot summer cooking for us because it is even too hot to cook outside but it would be a better option than cooking indoors during the high heat.

not yet :mrgreen: ppp

All good in da'hood....?....... :pass: ... nothing in RP's.........so.... I'll have another coffee.........

200w (8).gif

Well It would not totally solve the hot summer cooking for us because it is even too hot to cook outside but it would be a better option than cooking indoors during the high heat.

We are roughly the same temperature zone.... :chef: ...but...I'm Tough.......:eyebrows:

Been watching a lot of Caribbean Life, Hawaii Life and Mediterranean Life about purchasing home near the beach on Hulu. We noticed a lot of bidets in the better houses. So I did a little research and it turns out some of them are due to old infrastructure that cannot handle toilet paper well. Others were just because they could afford them.

@Mossy some of the first Mediterranean Life programs were close to where you live

Bidet.....swamp cooler in Europe....:yeah:.... save your bum cleavage dampening off.......:pass:

Back