I'll change it if you want sir when I get home. But, I'm a white overweight middle aged guy in rural Europe. Been into gangster rap since the eighties, its more of a joke on my behalf, and a tribute to Easy E, who tragically died, from AIDS.

All respect sir 🙏
@Azton It was me that made the comment about guns. The last time (maybe a couple of years ago now) someone had guns in their avatar they were serious gun advocates and their posts about and with guns was over the top, they ended up getting scolded and then left. We decided to make it a policy to avoid the topic the same as religion and politics. I simply wanted to forewarn you that we don't do gun talk in here before you walked into something accidentally. The Music and conversation about musicians is not a problem. Just have fun here!

:toke:

Certainly better than competitive eating, or speed weaving or whatever bullshit they have now… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Did you catch any of the break dancing (did I spell that right) Ms. MOG and I watched the B-girls. We had no idea what we were watching other than some very impressive athletes.

Chef salad for dinner.

IMG_20240811_172653993.jpg

I love my Weber Charcoal grills but over the past few years all of the briquettes smoke so much when you light them the neighbors called the fire department last year thinking some thing was on fire. Well I was trying to get them to burn and the fireman had a good laugh. I have since figured out how to light them over my outdoor gas stove with much less smoke. It is a hassle though. I have been saving to get one of these.

2024-08-11_22-23-42.jpg

I fully intend to have one before next summer.

Hokay... it's Monday......

Start the week the way you mean to go on... #Stoned ...

3hdV.gif

What ever Life is going to throw at you is already on it's way....so... buckle up....

giphy (2).gif

Inflate your airbags...

4b60c5ca0381d61370d18451afe3dd57.gif

Then when you, are chewing on life's gristle... don't moan just give a whistle...

4ed7ee6c14965c5ae442f1baa8251560.gif

And...

#HappyMonday :bighug:

I love my Weber Charcoal grills but over the past few years all of the briquettes smoke so much when you light them the neighbors called the fire department last year thinking some thing was on fire. Well I was trying to get them to burn and the fireman had a good laugh. I have since figured out how to light them over my outdoor gas stove with much less smoke. It is a hassle though. I have been saving to get one of these.

View attachment 1699755

I fully intend to have one before next summer.

I got the ninja BBQ/smoker for a summer kitchen..(a lot for the smoker function...which is brilliant)....but it has made my indoor cooker virtually redundant.

Back