IMG_2735.jpeg

Well car will be half done for now! Apparently the dufus sent my mom a link for just the front struts not the full set and her being a mom not a mechanic she just knew we needed 4 total so she just ordered 2 sets so got 4 front struts not 2 front and 2 back! Luckily have 60 day return window so gotta mail the 2 back so i can get the 2 rear ones! Just gonna be a hassle!

Well car will be half done for now! Apparently the dufus sent my mom a link for just the front struts not the full set and her being a mom not a mechanic she just knew we needed 4 total so she just ordered 2 sets so got 4 front struts not 2 front and 2 back! Luckily have 60 day return window so gotta mail the 2 back so i can get the 2 rear ones! Just gonna be a hassle!
You let your Mom order your car parts :rofl: :rofl: :crying::crying::funny::funny:

You let your Mom order your car parts :rofl: :rofl: :crying::crying::funny::funny:
The honda is the parents car! I just do the work on it cuz i do drive it! The mechanic sent her a link for parts (well part of da parts) and she ordered them! Trust me i did ask her immediately if she was sure she ordered the right parts and thats when she said the mechanic sent a link so I trusted he knew what he was doing! :doh::haha::rofl:

Back