1723394619845.gif

image.jpg

:eyebrows::lildab::vibe:

Good Morfnoevight All! EO on TB.

Being straight is starting to feel normal :yoinks: It won't be long before all of the aches and pains take over and I will be running for the shelter of some dabs :lildab:.

feelin' decent. re-watching umbrella academy. just spent 30 mins comparing AFN themes and styles. Ultimately just stuck with the default / legacy style.

Gonna be a productive day!

:headbang:. I've tried some of the others as they have been done....and always go back to the old style...it drives Hobbsey Nuts........:biggrin:

legacy for the win! :yay: :headbang: ............................no spreadsheet required :smokeit: ppp
I have tried to use the others and it makes my eyes hurt.

This is supposed to be the last day over 100 for a while and the nights should get down into the high 60s :woohoo1:

I want something different for dinner tonight, I just don't know what that is? I ate a bunch of lamb Kabob the other day so I am a bit afraid of doing red meat so soon. Eating too much red meat plugs me up and starts a chain reaction into an IBS episode. I love fish but Ms. MOG is not as fond. She used to love fish but when she was in chef school she got a fish spine puncture that poisoned her and caused a swollen lymph gland the size of a baseball in her arm pit. Ever since then she claims fish don't taste good? :chef:

Talk about being worth the money! I normally do all the work on the Honda but when i went to check it out to see how much work was involved in changing the struts i realized it was a bitch! Not sure if this is common now vs last struts i replaced but these don’t have a bolt on the bottom that attaches it to the control arm or whatever and instead u have to totally dismantle the car to where the control arm is totally free and can drop from the car because it has a metal cup built into the top of it and the bottom of the strut just sits down into that cup and then you have to reassemble it! Have a mechanic my mom knows and its his profession so he said he would change all 4 struts for $300 so said hell to the yes! Met him the other day cuz i told him i could hear what sounded like 2 pieces of metal smacking together on front passenger side anytime u hit a bump so he checked the ball joints and stuff couple days ago to see if any other parts would be needed and they looked good but once apart today he called to say I wasn’t imagining the noise (knew I wasn’t cuz my unmechanical pops could hear it) and the sound was because that front axle was snapped in half! Was like $140 for one but he went and picked it up and is swapping it to for same $300 in labor! Should be done soon and going to pick it up! Be nice cuz struts were so bad any little bump and it was like riding a horse without a saddle it was so rough! :yoinks::crying:

1723396276853.gif

Back