OK, got dishes done, coffee ready and most importantly, the pipe hits in....gonna wander in for a shower and bed. Nighters kittens

View attachment 1699465

I had to go to the barbecue restaurant tonight! :eyebrows::headbang::crying:

And if anyone is hatin on my ketchup again…

View attachment 1699467

View attachment 1699468
shut-up-about-my-ketchup-shut-up.gif

Never thought about it before but if a plant isn’t getting enough light what’s the foremost telltale early sign? Constant wilting?

As far as foremost / earliest (but perhaps least noticeable) sign - lowered transpiration rates and water consumption. As far as first impacts - slow growth and/or stretch.

But, none of those may really be 'telltale' at first - depends on having a useful baseline for what should be 'normal' for that strain considering expected pheno variations.

If not, most telltale sign would probably be yellowing / shedding (if only affecting some leaves, like top canopy blocking lower leaves). Otherwise, would probably present as constant drooping / wilting if its so low that it's the limiting growth factor (law of minimum).

I am so jealous of your big space!
Im squeezed in here so its a def trade off having a 4x4 and a 2x4! Too hot to run both tents at the moment tho!
image.jpg

The Photo girls are doing day 22 will be flipping later this week right around day 30 :headbang:

View attachment 1699495

Laughing Hyena Bahama Paint Photo

View attachment 1699496View attachment 1699497View attachment 1699498View attachment 1699499View attachment 1699500

Jean-O's The Legend Photo

View attachment 1699501
You may wanna readjust thst schedule by a couple extra weeks! U don’t want tiny plants broseph! Let em hit like 18” that way if they double would still only be 3’ tall! Mine have branches closer to 6’ tall not including what was the top 1’ of plant i had to bend and keep at 90 deg angle cuz it grew right thru my light! :eyebrows::d5::rofl:

Stoners above the 49th might have had a Sativa from the licenced shops called Pedro's Sweet Sativa.

It's a real "get shit done" strain that has the nicest sweet cheesey essence.

It's the growers proprietary strain I think, or it's renamed to obscure its lineage.

I keep buying it. It's cheap but it gets me off of my indica ass in a delicious way.

If I could find something similar I would definately give it a grow.

Back