Vividly....... :pass: ..
weed-half-baked.gif

Not exactly what "I" was imagining :rofl:

:peek:

american stoney.png

He's never been the same since he got that Dutch Passion Blog I tell you......:pass:....he was asking me to call him Sir Tom the other day..

:holymoly:

Now he is sneaking Auto growers off to the Dark Side.......AFNSexy...we need to keep an eye on him........:yeah:

Fun fact .. although i was originally growing Autos inspired by your thread at RUI all those years ago, my first grow at AFN was a photoperiod!
How about that!!

Although i think i probably grow 5 or 6 autos to every photoperiod ... they just taks soooo long in comparison. And some of the latest fast autos are done 55 days .. start to finish! It's a tough choice! :rofl:

Fun fact .. although i was originally growing Autos inspired by your thread at RUI all those years ago, my first grow at AFN was a photoperiod!
How about that!!

Although i think i probably grow 5 or 6 autos to every photoperiod ... they just taks soooo long in comparison. And some of the latest fast autos are done 55 days .. start to finish! It's a tough choice! :rofl:
<Eyes dwindling stash from last grow>

Tell me more about these 'fast autos'...

<Eyes dwindling stash from last grow>

Tell me more about these 'fast autos'...

The fastest ones i've typically grown are gifts from some of my american amigos in a private cultivation club (I think they're called the Groovy Gang, but may have got that from only fools and horses)

Stone99V6 was one of the fastest, but lots of F1s with hybrid vigor seem to not go past 65 days (55 was my fasted i think)

I've not grown much in nearly a year so maybe @Frankthetank might know some commercially available ones - also i think Sawney Bean does a lot of cross breeding so perhaps he's also got some fast strains he could reccomend.

I've gone with the ole fashioned DP white widow this round - i'm guessing its closer to a 70-80 days turn around

:pass:

Last edited:
Back