@blue ...your babies popped yet....?.... :watering:
They only got dropped yesterday morning - straight to soil so i'd be very surprized. Didn't take a visit this morning as last night the pot still looked hydrated from the litre i prewatered with.

The cup should keep a moisture zone above the seeds, but i'll be in there for a quick spray later.

It's gonna be the no stress auto grow :rofl: .. easy method with a twist .... in approximately 40 days i'm going to start a new pot (same size pot but with no rez setup) .... wait for it ..... for a photoperiod (dum-dumm-DUUIUUM) ,, that's going to veg for at least 30 days, get it's head chopped off.

While that poor fugger is recovering, I'm going to get the choppers out and complety harvest the 2 (by this time) AWESOME dp White Widows and chuck it out the tent

And simply and gently .. ssssslllide the photo into the now unoccupied rez! (just gonna slllllliiiiiiide her in)

Bish bash bosh ... 12 / 12 ... to the end, and then 60 days later i'll be like whatshername in "Indecent Proposal" .... but on the bed with weed nuggets instead of money

You get the picture! :rofl:

Nah .. he's just a creepy pervert (those lyrics!) that probably took advantage of those poor poor (semi naked beautiful wonderful) ladies ^_^

Catchy tune :rofl: :bighug::pass: .. no complaints here lol

It reminds me of every works Party I went to...until I was 30.....:crying:......and it wasn't the girls that had to worry........

. for a photoperiod (dum-dumm-DUUIUUM)

:yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks:.
darth-vader-vader.gif

And simply and gently .. ssssslllide the photo into the now unoccupied rez! (just gonna slllllliiiiiiide her in)

Bish bash bosh ... 12 / 12 ... to the end, and then 60 days later i'll be like whatshername in "Indecent Proposal" .... but on the bed with weed nuggets instead of money

You get the picture! :rofl:

Vividly....... :pass: ..
weed-half-baked.gif

I'm blaming Tom, he sent me a seed called multi cheerios or some other breakfast sounding thing! been sitting on it (not literally) for 6 months!

:watering:

He's never been the same since he got that Dutch Passion Blog I tell you......:pass:....he was asking me to call him Sir Tom the other day..

:holymoly:

Now he is sneaking Auto growers off to the Dark Side.......AFNSexy...we need to keep an eye on him........:yeah:

Back