1723224980636.gif

Good Morfnoevight All! EO on TB.

Got the inside of the house down to 69°F last night with the swamp cooler. :jump: That is the first time since mid June. It is supposed to be in low 100s for 3 more days and then drop into mid to high 90s. I am so ready for that.

I had a protein stack for breakfast after eating so many carbs for dinner last night. My sister-in-laws pilaf is so good I always eat too much of it. She has a special knack when it come to making it. I have followed her recipe and it just does not taste the same? It drives me crazy.

It is a Dr. Praeger's Mushroom Burger, my chicken breakfast sausage, Million dollar Velveeta and a fried egg.

IMG_20240809_084041288.jpg

Bzzzt.

Good Morfnoevight @PinkyNotTheBrain

Definition:
Morfnoevight mōrf nō vīt
Noun 1. A word to encompass Morning, Afternoon, Evening and Night.
Commonly used in a greeting or salutation when communicating live worldwide. Good morfnoevight.

If you can find these in your area they are delicious, easy to prepare and good for you.

hello my stoner friends i hope i find you well and if I've been absent here and there am sorry but the grow must go on and I hope ya don't mind me posting this here @Mossy but I'm super proud https://dutch-passion.blog/kerosene...indoors-delivers-210g-of-pure-top-shelf-buds/
Hello @St. Tom great to see you. Bravo on your grow!

Wouldn’t be cops but ya I ain’t paying no f-ing fines! Maybe if my parents owned this house but they wanna move outta the metroplex when my pops retires so just renting here! Need to stop procrastinating and get someone to come fix the sprinkler system! Then maybe watering 2X a day on Tuesday and Thursday it might look like a yard again! Plus could run in middle of the night when nobody would notice!

The best time to water your turf is just before sunrise. This gives the water time to soak in before the heat evaporates it off. You also lose less to evaporation during watering. Of course this is a problem if you are watering by hand because the only time stoners see that time of day is if they have been up all night partying. :rofl:

Good Morfnoevight All! EO on TB.

Got the inside of the house down to 69°F last night with the swamp cooler. :jump: That is the first time since mid June. It is supposed to be in low 100s for 3 more days and then drop into mid to high 90s. I am so ready for that.

I had a protein stack for breakfast after eating so many carbs for dinner last night. My sister-in-laws pilaf is so good I always eat too much of it. She has a special knack when it come to making it. I have followed her recipe and it just does not taste the same? It drives me crazy.

It is a Dr. Praeger's Mushroom Burger, my chicken breakfast sausage, Million dollar Velveeta and a fried egg.

View attachment 1699215

Bzzzt.

Good Morfnoevight @PinkyNotTheBrain

Definition:
Morfnoevight mōrf nō vīt
Noun 1. A word to encompass Morning, Afternoon, Evening and Night.
Commonly used in a greeting or salutation when communicating live worldwide. Good morfnoevight.

If you can find these in your area they are delicious, easy to prepare and good for you.

Hello @St. Tom great to see you. Bravo on your grow!

The best time to water your turf is just before sunrise. This gives the water time to soak in before the heat evaporates it off. You also lose less to evaporation during watering. Of course this is a problem if you are watering by hand because the only time stoners see that time of day is if they have been up all night partying. :rofl:
Thanks bud i will check them out

Having some tummy troubles rn. Tryna find some bud to help settle it. How are u ? Your patio looks great, i miss growing so much
Pinky get some candied Ginger, just one piece will calm things down in short order.

Back