I bet the fine is hefty. Plus, you don’t want to give the cops any reason to come to your door…. :pass: Brown is the new green :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Wouldn’t be cops but ya I ain’t paying no f-ing fines! Maybe if my parents owned this house but they wanna move outta the metroplex when my pops retires so just renting here! Need to stop procrastinating and get someone to come fix the sprinkler system! Then maybe watering 2X a day on Tuesday and Thursday it might look like a yard again! Plus could run in middle of the night when nobody would notice!

Last edited:
Holy shit balls i just checked cuz wanted to know the times and apparently it says its a year round water restriction! Can only water with a sprinkler before 10am and after 6pm on Tuesday and Thursday! Does say u can manually water using a hose anytime but no sprinklers of any kind during those times! :cuss:

Wouldn’t be cops but ya I ain’t paying no f-ing fines! Maybe if my parents owned this house but they wanna move outta the metroplex when my pops retires so just renting here! Need to stop procrastinating and get someone to come fix the sprinkler system! Then maybe watering 2X a day on Tuesday and Thursday then maybe would look like a yard again! Plus could run in middle of the night when nobody would notice!

Just buy @420Forever a case or two of Mickeys, watering solved!

Screenshot 2024-08-06 at 11.55.46 PM.png

Back