Do you know I had journals and diaries about the this plant dating back to my junior year of high school and I have been studying this plant on the internet since the internet existed. Do you know all my journals and books and 10000 dollars were stolen by police in a raid at my mentors sons house. That I have designed a light and growing system that could be patented and take over the growing system. Do you know the cops took my Jorge first edition hard back, my menderes law of genetics 1 st edition burr rabbit first edition and fox fire series first edition. That any one of these things would help me secure the funds I need to secure my family home with out having to sell everything I worked for. That my obsession never was about money. It was the realionship between electricity and cannabis that fueled my obsession that has locked me in mental hell that evertime I tried to break free some won died or I lost my fingers. Do you know I have figured out how to charge a cell phone with a cannabis plant with sound electrical theory and it is now just just a matter of scale. That only time I tried to tell somebody this I wound up in a mental facility. Do you know I would trade it all to be normal
Conversely, can we add electricity directly to a plant to increase its growth?

I was in the wrong.. I'm just so frustrated. I just want to talk about it and not be asked if I'm all right. That's how I ended up in a mental hospital. For just trying to grow the best medicine in the world and if I can get residual information that might help some body reduce our reliance on fossil fuels 1% it would all be worth it. All I want to is grow my weed and do my test alone or with some friends write down all my results and pass on my information on for somebody complete. Yall could help me with my research and probably love it. Or I could show one of your trust members some that could be patented and make this site a lot of money. Only thing is I don't won't alot of money all I want to do is test my theories I can do that now. But everytime I try and get get some help they think I'm crazy. The only help I need is some one that wants to grow good weed while I run some tests.
The difference between genius and crazy is a blurry line.
I owe you one. Anything you need just ask..I'm truly sorry. The only thing money is good for is compost. But because of the way things are I need a little bit to save my dead father's house. If I didn't need the money I would have never opened my mouth like usual
Sorry, I am not going to live long enough to get a patent on anything. It can take many years and $$$$$$$.

IMG_20240808_124619349.jpg

i've got a much better use for electricity -> every time sumbody postz a pic of food, it zapz the holybejeezusfuck out of em :crying: :shooty: ppp

Back