1723123063767.gif

5lbs of concentrate :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That's a biblical stoning!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::dizzy:
Last bill in texas where they tried to decriminalize it was for up to either 2 or 4oz of flower and same for concentrates! I wasn’t gonna argue tho! :eyebrows::lildab::crying:

The biggest issue is the salt line that will build with the tops of the pots drying out. I would recommend a weekly top flush to prevent this. My issue with auto pots was getting the float valve to work properly they are finicky be sure to have extra seals handy if they act up. That’s why I went DTW :toke::pass:
Thanks man! And yeah that was kinda my worry. If I have to top flush it like that every week then it sounds like that setup might work better for a water only soil grow.

Might look at upgrading my setup to floraflex, they just have so many options lol

The biggest issue is the salt line that will build with the tops of the pots drying out. I would recommend a weekly top flush to prevent this. My issue with auto pots was getting the float valve to work properly they are finicky be sure to have extra seals handy if they act up. That’s why I went DTW :toke::pass:
Been using mine for a few years and still on the original seals. Tear em down and clean em out after almost every run.

Thanks man! And yeah that was kinda my worry. If I have to top flush it like that every week then it sounds like that setup might work better for a water only soil grow.

Might look at upgrading my setup to floraflex, they just have so many options lol
Yes most folks will agree but some people do make auto pots and coco work seen it go both ways

I use the bubbler manifold open flow with .5 gph pressure compensating drip emitters. Also use regular irrigation manifold too both work fine.

I will tell you another big problem I'm having. Sometimes o hit quote post bu accident. The I have a lot of trouble getting it removed.
1723123913354.png

If it makes its way into reply box just highlight the text or double tap the cursor on screen (if on cell phone) and then hit select all and u delete it! :d5:

Back