@Fermented_Fruitz not to sound like a cheapskate (I am) what is the best way to use a doordash gift card without spending too much on a tip? @PinkyNotTheBrain do you live where Doordash services the area?
I just sent him pm to ask his preference but i said same thing that if his aunt will cook instacart gift card may be best and he can order groceries that he likes! Doordash its so f-ing expensive with the way they overcharge vs what the restaurant actually charges and then they add tons in fees! Could also just use cashapp and send money if he wanted to order pizza or whatever directly thru a places website vs third party like a food delivery service!

I know from experience it was gonna cost me like $25 including a tip to get a single whopper value meal delivered from Burger King right up the street!

MasterCard gift card may be the most practical - those can be distributed similarly and used anywhere. Also, see my DM and let me know what you think.
:yeahthat:

Then he can use it wherever he wants! :d5:

Had to smoke a shitty preroll. Im in atlanta and needed to get high. Had to resort to thca. Got me high tho. Was going to try and take a little 3 day break but who am I kidding I cant last that long.
image.jpg

You're the best I wasn't sayin the stuff about eating cuz I was tryna get something or begging i was bitchin just to bitch
I've sent him one to have food delivered in the hospital this way before that he said he used. I don't know about the tipping but he's in Chicago. Gotta be plenty of choices. Pretty sure I sent him a screenshot of the code
And thank you again, real food was crazy good for my health that day, not only cuz I was hungry but mentally fed up too.

You're the best I wasn't sayin the stuff about eating cuz I was tryna get something or begging i was bitchin just to bitch

And thank you again, real food was crazy good for my health that day, not only cuz I was hungry but mentally fed up too.
We're all rooting for ya bud :pass: Some good kids around this place :bighug:

Back