Good Morning and Happy Friday everybody..............looking to be a warm one here today so you can find me in the swimming pool. The horse fly traps will be buzzing today in the heat. On a hot day they get so full that you can hear the buzz from quite a distance. I hate those things.....they'll carve a roast out of you if you don't feel them land. You all have an awesome day/weekend and stay lit....... :headbang: :pass::baked:
They just want a daiquiri! :shrug:

CCE7DD8C-19CE-428A-B1E1-CFDC829500E7.jpeg

No idea how AI got this outta horsefly! :shrug::haha::rofl:

0021E6A0-170F-4F59-8832-E3B71EF96E51.jpeg

FINALLY got our walk in…. It started raining and thundering sometime after midnight and stopped about an hour ago…. That oughta make the yard and roses happy :headbang::pass:
I thought i was hallucinating when i heard thunder about 30min ago! Haven’t gone out to see if its raining or not but yard needs it badly!

I thought i was hallucinating when i heard thunder about 30min ago! Haven’t gone out to see if its raining or not but yard needs it badly!
It was crazy enough over night that Dude bailed on the couch and jumped up on the big bed to hide under the covers….. one of those house shaking booms with lotsa rain…

1720198159059.gif
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:

Back