Good Morning and Happy Friday everybody..............looking to be a warm one here today so you can find me in the swimming pool. The horse fly traps will be buzzing today in the heat. On a hot day they get so full that you can hear the buzz from quite a distance. I hate those things.....they'll carve a roast out of you if you don't feel them land. You all have an awesome day/weekend and stay lit....... :headbang: :pass::baked:

Good Morning and Happy Friday everybody..............looking to be a warm one here today so you can find me in the swimming pool. The horse fly traps will be buzzing today in the heat. On a hot day they get so full that you can hear the buzz from quite a distance. I hate those things.....they'll carve a roast out of you if you don't feel them land. You all have an awesome day/weekend and stay lit....... :headbang: :pass::baked:
Good morning my friend :pass:

1720190587473.png

Working on a breakdown of common pesticides used in grows, with EPA registration numbers (or 25 (b) designations where applicable,) active ingredients listed by % by weight or volume (when listed on the labels,) inert ingredients, and compiling labels and SDS sheets for them.

interesting factoids: In Colombia brisket is called "sobrebarriga," literally "above the belly." It's often used to make "carne desmechada," pulled beef. In Cuba they call it "ropa vieja," literally "old rags":

View attachment 1691746
Missed that one when I was in Cuba, I would have enjoyed it. :pighug:

1720195099963.png

Doctor Zymes and Flying Skull are nearly the exact same product. Zymes doesn't have potassium salts of fatty acids (salt soaps) or sodium benzoate, but otherwise nearly identical.

Back