and, becuz i'm totally fucked up, and becuz i can, here'z one more.... :biggrin: :headbang: ppp

We wanted to see the real thing up close and personal.

This is Ms. MOG and me diving in the Bahamas. The little girl feeding the sharks did not weigh 100# wet. She got a big bruise on her thigh when a shark put the whole thing in it's mouth and bit down. The chain mail prevented a bite but she was sore for sure.

_dsc0562_#1.jpg
_dsc0638_#1.jpg

Taco Saturday was delicious, built in this order: Fried corn tortilla, Goat Cheddar cheese, Ground turkey taco meat, avocado, tomato, salsa, cilantro topped off with sliced cabbage. Why do I build it backwards? The cheese melts when put in the taco shell first so more fits, the meat is also hot and melts into the hot cheese then the salsa tomato avocado and cilantro, their order dose not matter but putting the lettuce or in this case the cabbage last makes it easier to pick-up and hold everything in place. They are still messy but you have a better chance at keeping everting inside while you eat.

IMG_20240803_173812986.jpg

We wanted to see the real thing up close and personal.

This is Ms. MOG and me diving in the Bahamas. The little girl feeding the sharks did not weigh 100# wet. She got a big bruise on her thigh when a shark put the whole thing in it's mouth and bit down. The chain mail prevented a bite but she was sore for sure.

View attachment 1698127View attachment 1698126
#1 in places I do not want to be.

so anyway....:rolleyes2: me & Gracie been out porch-sittin on a nice, warm country summer evening, havin a couple mickeyz, jammin to internet radio metal, smokin on a salad of grapefruit/skunk hero 22.....AND....

with friendz to help keep the bugz at bay.....altho, they don't really do the best job of it :rofl: :doh: but hey, still gotta luv the lil fuckerz, eh-? :biggrin:

View attachment 1698117View attachment 1698118View attachment 1698116

or up, as the case may be....:eek1: :headbang: ppp
View attachment 1698119

Sounds like a great night @420Forever ........:cheers:... Gracie been out......?....

Back