so anyway....:rolleyes2: me & Gracie been out porch-sittin on a nice, warm country summer evening, havin a couple mickeyz, jammin to internet radio metal, smokin on a salad of grapefruit/skunk hero 22.....AND....

with friendz to help keep the bugz at bay.....altho, they don't really do the best job of it :rofl: :doh: but hey, still gotta luv the lil fuckerz, eh-? :biggrin:

20240803_210149.jpg
20240803_210710.jpg
20240803_201708.jpg

or up, as the case may be....:eek1: :headbang: ppp
20240803_212946.jpg

Had a little neighborhood dinner/drinks session at our place. Sent the last guests home a few minutes ago. The weed is slappin hard right now. Had to wait allllllll night. Way prefer a quick smoke over many drinks. I mean I still love a good sour and Mango Cart by Golden Road. Yeah, I got room for those.

Cooked a steak for the first time in many years. Bought a nice 2lb flank and marinated it for about 10 hours. Hit a quick sear on the grill pan and then into the oven. Nice medium rare came out and sliced up thin on the bias.

Rambling over. How's y'alls evening been?

@Cerebral Goo was hopin u were around.....i see u been catchin the good jamz that get played around here once in a while :rolleyes2: :biggrin: :headbang: ppp

Back