Try to find out how much those plants stretch. You could end up with some crazy ladies at 6 weeks till flip!

Mailining and topping twice are different animals, but you get the picture with how much time it takes. If I'm doin photos after autos, I will start the photos in solos while the autos are half done/finishing up. I start about 5 weeks or so from the autos finishing. Just put them on the edges around the tent. Most times 2 weeks in solos, 2 weeks in a 1 gallon, then a week or so after transplanting into the bed I'll flip the switch. Saves a lot of time with the overlap

Yeah six is longer then I origanilly thought but when I think about training the time gets longer. I'll probably lose patience and just bend them over and then flip to flower :doh::headbang:

Wonder if thats a sign that Fred Durst is still a total doucher that those are the only opening acts they could book! Def didn’t choose them for the talent! :shrug::haha::crying:
Ya, the tour is called Loserville Tour so there's that. With ticket prices as they are now a days, you better bring some good bands with you or the sales will suffer. Especially in these times since we can post videos and people can see what they are in for.

Yeah six is longer then I origanilly thought but when I think about training the time gets longer. I'll probably lose patience and just bend them over and then flip to flower :doh::headbang:
How long you planning to veg them for? These had like 15 days in solo cups and then 33 days in the earthbox before i flipped them! One on right i topped vs one on left has been supercropped on main stem like 4 diff times already cuz i never tied top down! ;)
image.jpg

You can see the burnt spot from where the cola grew into the light before last bending! :doh::rofl:
image.jpg

Toppy Magee not quite as tall but still up there!
image.jpg

How long you planning to veg them for? These had like 15 days in solo cups and then 33 days in the earthbox before i flipped them! One on right i topped vs one on left has been supercropped on main stem like 4 diff times already cuz i never tied top down! ;)

that was my plan 5 weeks of veg then flip so right around day 35:headbang::pass::thanks::worship:

Back