Came from the bud store with a bag of super terpy organic craft weed, thc in the high 20's.

Sitting down, I set the time and place to the mid 70's basement we often hung out in. Had a smoke and blasted off.

Holy grit I look young, and goofy! There are my friends of the time. The florescent graphite revealed itself under the blacklight. Led Zep is in the air.

One of them has a double record sleeve on his lap and is rolling seeds out. "Got some good stuff, from Columbia" he says. Yeah, I remembered that was the good stuff then.

He rolled up and passed it around. Everyone was "wow, man, good shit!".

After giving them a while to enjoy that, I pulled out the colorful metallic zip bag in front of the bewildered group. Not taking my eyes off of them I opened the bag and pulled out a firm crystal-covered bud. Eyes popped out and jaws dropped as the smell immediately filled the house.

If only I could tell them it's future weed, grown here, and I purchased legaly at a store. It would be a few years before they saw exotic strains coming from Asia...
But it was enouph to totaly blow their minds.

Geez, time travelling is fun. I should score some more of that.

The guy on the left should look like a Mexican dion sanders , wearing jams and a Franky says relax t shirt
I tried to give one a Rick Flair robe but AI had an aneurysm! :shrug::haha::crying:
146844EA-7CCE-4BDC-A542-C7DB72EE58E9.jpeg

Back