OMG I just spent 2 hours trying to get my Epson Workhorse Printer to scan to my PC since changing my network router? I need to send an application for a rebate on our new washing machine. What a PITA. I think there may be a setting in the router stopping this? It has an out of the box firewall and I really am too lazy to get in there and look at it :haha: I can scan from the PC now but not from the printer. Since I have it working from the PC that is good enough for now.

The biggest problem may also be in Windows 10 since so many printer drivers simply don't work well and Epson is not updating them any longer for this printer :cuss: It is all part of their planned obsolescence. Microsoft and device manufactures are all in on it!

Man i have one of those flying insect traps in the kitchen and cleaned it today cuz it was super dusty and noticed had several green lacewings inside! Did my thing and cleaned the dust and unfortunately wiped out inside with a paper towel and upon the post cleaning inspection i noticed that the lacewings had laid eggs in the trap before they croaked!

View attachment 1697474View attachment 1697475

Waited to finish cleaning it and moved it to the tent so that when they hatch the larvae will have a place to go and any remaining gnats can be their food! :thumbsup:

Impressively Tight........:bravo:... Well Done..........:pass:

Surf & Turf Fried Rice :headbang:
IMG_2694.jpeg

OMG I just spent 2 hours trying to get my Epson Workhorse Printer to scan to my PC since changing my network router? I need to send an application for a rebate on our new washing machine. What a PITA. I think there may be a setting in the router stopping this? It has an out of the box firewall and I really am too lazy to get in there and look at it :haha: I can scan from the PC now but not from the printer. Since I have it working from the PC that is good enough for now.

The biggest problem may also be in Windows 10 since so many printer drivers simply don't work well and Epson is not updating them any longer for this printer :cuss: It is all part of their planned obsolescence. Microsoft and device manufactures are all in on it!
The older I get, the more I hate technology.

I can't wait for the robot wars. I've got some scores to settle...

pc-load-letter-pc.gif

Back