Screenshot 2024-07-29 at 10.29.49 PM.png

Only one hot dog, you on a diet. :frowny:
Nice save on the pads, sounds like a terrible task.

If I could pick your brain a little:

So, if I put flower into the oil first, heat/infuse, strain, then heat/decarb the remaining oil that is the best way to do it?

Would a crockpot work with a water bath if it gets hot enough? I have an IR thermometer I can test with. Or a decent size toaster oven if it holds temp evenly. I know there are several decarb & infusion machines out there, I'm just a bit swamped with buying bits and pieces to invest in one yet. Picked up a wood moisture meter and some grove bags this week.
Thanks.

Don't make this hard. It does not matter how you infuse your oil, I use a Magic Butter Machine II. Before I got the MBM II I just stirred bud endlessly in warm 120F oil, at least it seemed endlessly. That is why I got the machine. Then filter your oil. Here I use grease cones, they don't clog like coffee filters do. Put your filtered oil in a clean (inside and outside) mason jar filled half way. Close the lid. The oil will give off gas as you decarb. I burp once after about 12 minutes. I don't think it would build up enough pressure to blow the jar but don't want to take any chances. You need an instant read thermometer or candy thermometer to monitor the oil bath temperature. Place you filled jar in a small sauce pan and fill with canola oil to just the oil level in your jar, bring the oil up to 252F on the stove and heat for 27 minutes. Remove the jar and place on a cooling rack. When the oil in the pot has cooled put it back in the bottle, it is still as good as new. You are going to love your infused oil!

2024-07-30_23-15-24.jpg
They will be missed everyday. But I own the family home now and because my dad put so much work in it. Everything here reminds me of them. At first I didn't like it..now I know I will probably die here
We all grieve differently, I did not miss my dad until ~7 years after his death then I felt a profound sense of loss. I cherish the few personal items of his that I own, I go through them occasionally and have only fond memories of him now. He has been gone almost 30 years now yet he never really left me. I would like to tell you it gets easier but.................

So I could not pass up these pork chops when I saw them in the butcher counter and then Ms. MOG made nectarine blueberry cobbler.

IMG_20240730_171840591_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240730_173654904.jpg
IMG_20240730_204714146.jpg

Good Morfnoevight All! :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Breathe ...and Hold it for 10 seconds....let it out....

Breathe in..and hold it for 15 seconds...let it out...

Breathe in ....hold it for 20....let it out........

Your lungs are fully expanded and ready to receive their first gift.........
4b60c5ca0381d61370d18451afe3dd57.gif

Enjoy.....:bighug:

#HappyWednesday

200w (3).gif

Breathe ...and Hold it for 10 seconds....let it out....

Breathe in..and hold it for 15 seconds...let it out...

Breathe in ....hold it for 20....let it out........

if i tried all that, i wouldn't be able to "let it out".....cuz i'd be fuckin dead :rofl::face: ppp

Back