4th of July dose of vitamin E...:headbang: :4th:

fireworks1.gif

and plz remember....:thumbsup: ppp

0198cdeb8039b9e448ea57c37235521b--pet-safe-cute-pets.jpg

same to u & Dude! :d5: ppp
I went to go check on Duder last night…. He was asleep on the big bed and the neighbors were setting off fireworks right outside….. I figured he’d be cowering in the corner (was kinda my first instinct lmfao)………nope. Dead asleep…..one paw kinda twitching, nose smelling something not there….OUT!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I went to go check on Duder last night…. He was asleep on the big bed and the neighbors were setting off fireworks right outside….. I figured he’d be cowering in the corner (was kinda my first instinct lmfao)………nope. Dead asleep…..one paw kinda twitching, nose smelling something not there….OUT!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
When my dog was a puppy, we would purposefully pop balloons and packing poppers to get her used to random noises. Now the only noise she get riled up about is the sound of an other dogs leash jingling as they walk by. Other than that, she's fine.

When my dog was a puppy, we would purposefully pop balloons and packing poppers to get her used to random noises. Now the only noise she get riled up about is the sound of an other dogs leash jingling as they walk by. Other than that, she's fine.
The Dude gets riled up about very little….he’s slightly protective over the house and yard….

The rest of the time he’s like…..

1720109549013.gif

Back