Afternoon @DDubs ...:bighug:.. coffee.......?...

View attachment 1692128
And a joint, and a joint, and a joint.... I tended to the plants earlier and now smoking on some freshly dried Sawney Jonestown.

20240704_101852.jpg

That little one looks just about snack sized for Duder! Too bad them adults are walking in a manner that looks like they just waiting on someone to bite! :eyebrows::crying:

View attachment 1692153
He got hissed at by one of them once…. He fired off his best big dog bark back at it….and they all flew away….. he shot me this sideways glance that made me realize how proud of himself he was for protecting us from this latent dinosaur that dares blaspheme our park :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:

He got hissed at by one of them once…. He fired off his best big dog bark back at it….and they all flew away….. he shot me this sideways glance that made me realize how proud of himself he was for protecting us from this latent dinosaur that dares blaspheme our park :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:
78C554CA-CFC9-45B7-AC2C-A6906DAEC707.jpeg

Thanks, @Dr Fluff @Lil Dab @Emerald Archer @blue @420Forever Happy 4th friends. I hope everyone is doing what they want to do today because, well that's what we are celebrating. Remeber to keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle at all times. And for those not celebrating, all I have to saw is Come on.....

persuasive-come.gif

Back