:thanks:Yeah that’s my hopes give her another couple weeks and see what happens. Just was looking last night and was like wait a minute there’s no hairs or pre flowers like everyone else :doh: :baked:
T20 muchacha vegged for like 60 something days….. sometimes they’re just trying to live their best life :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

T20 muchacha vegged for like 60 something days
1721996638886.gif

Hey guys I got a question, my new light has some IR diodes that can be turned off. Out of the 1024 diodes, 16 are IR. I noticed that three of my plants started showing ball sacs and began flowering early (around day 20, they started showing mad pistils).

Its summer time, temps are high but I've been growing in summer for years and nothing like that happened.

Hey guys I got a question, my new light has some IR diodes that can be turned off. Out of the 1024 diodes, 16 are IR. I noticed that three of my plants started showing ball sacs and began flowering early (around day 20, they started showing mad pistils).

Its summer time, temps are high but I've been growing in summer for years and nothing like that happened.
I had a mars light with ir. Got ride of it seems like all my plants under that light would have issues got an hlg and never looked back. I wouldnt buy another light with ir in it. And since mars took them out of that light I herd.

I would turn them off. I’m skeptical of how strong they actually are…. But either way, ir is usually added during flower, and for short durations..

Back