Morning mossy no not really might fish a tournament but still undecided it’s either that or work around the house I got some things that need to get done :coffee2: :pass:

I know which you would choose if it was optional..... :pighug: ... but sometimes the house jobs pile up.......:headbang:

When is your big girl coming off...?.... that is going to be trim jail time....:pass:

I know which you would choose if it was optional..... :pighug: ... but sometimes the house jobs pile up.......:headbang:

Yeah can’t decide weather/wind is a big factor no need to fish in big waves :doh: :pass:

When is your big girl coming off...?.... that is going to be trim jail time....:pass:

Not sure she’s still got a good amount of white hairs standing out maybe at most 50% have turned so I guessing still a couple weeks left. She’s getting heavy the spears are starting to lean she’s at day 99 I’m guessing around 120 will be chop. Now I got another one that might get to be a monster one of the laughing hyena Biker MOB I am pretty sure didn’t auto and I’m gonna need to put under 12/12 but that’s not really a option till the big girl finishes

The girls have made a decent recovery and looking pretty good considering.

Day 42

IMG_0577.jpeg

Autoseeds Godfather OG

IMG_0578.jpeg

Autoseeds Moonrocks

IMG_0579.jpeg

Laughing Hyena Biker MOB

IMG_0580.jpeg

This is the one that I’m pretty sure didn’t auto I thought I seen a couple hairs and she sexed but all the tops don’t have any looking like she’s still vegging she did start growing asymmetrical looking like flower just no hairs :shrug:

IMG_0581.jpeg

The girls have made a decent recovery and looking pretty good considering.

Day 42

View attachment 1696332

Autoseeds Godfather OG

View attachment 1696333

Autoseeds Moonrocks

View attachment 1696334

Laughing Hyena Biker MOB

View attachment 1696335

This is the one that I’m pretty sure didn’t auto I thought I seen a couple hairs and she sexed but all the tops don’t have any looking like she’s still vegging she did start growing asymmetrical looking like flower just no hairs :shrug:

View attachment 1696336
Biker MOB could just be happily vegging along, on her way of becoming a monster. Some strains will keep vegging longer than others.

Looking great!! :d5: :headbang::pass:

Biker MOB could just be happily vegging along, on her way of becoming a monster. Some strains will keep vegging longer than others.

Looking great!! :d5: :headbang::pass:

:thanks:Yeah that’s my hopes give her another couple weeks and see what happens. Just was looking last night and was like wait a minute there’s no hairs or pre flowers like everyone else :doh: :baked:

Back