Status
Not open for further replies.
:redcard: ur stonerwelder math is DEF incorrect :nono: jus sayin.... ;) ppp
1720049930897.gif

Gracie don't like thunder either :nono: as far as fireworkz, if they're some distance away, she'z ok with it, but anywhere close is a no-go :nono: ppp
Same with Lola! She hides in the bathroom and never fails the person 2 doors down always spends prob $1000 on fireworks cuz they are out there shooting huge expensive mortars from sundown til like 2am!

Same with Lola! She hides in the bathroom and never fails the person 2 doors down always spends prob $1000 on fireworks cuz they are out there shooting huge expensive mortars from sundown til like 2am!
Smalls isn't a fireworks or thunderstorm fan. He's usually fucked up for weeks this time of year and won't go outside after dark. Past couple years people have been shooting them off for weeks around the 4th. Haven't heard any yet this year but I'm sure it'll start tonight

Good evening Grow Fam.
I think we found a new slot in the ‘date’ rotation.
We split, She got a Burrito (steak) and I went with the Fajita Quesadilla. Mine came w/ beans n rice: Guac Sour Pico. all tasty.
IMG_0363.jpeg

Punch bowl of Margarita fresh chips n salsa. Both were BOMB starters.
IMG_0362.jpeg

And some Holiday cookie munchies from a local confectionery … Moon Pies ‘pon de Left” :biggrin: :smokeit:
IMG_0201.jpeg

Have a great evening, and Smokey (or edibly ingestable) 4th! Careful with those fireworks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back