Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_2433.jpeg

Good Morfnoevight All! past EO, Dabs onboard!

So the Dr. Preager Southwest Sweet Potato Crunchy patty is delicious. It reminded me of a chicken fried not steak but something more Indian in origin. What I thought it needed was some country milk gravy. I have been saving the fond from cooking bacon in the microwave oven, it is easily collected from the oil cups. I finally had saved 2 Tablespoons to make some gravy. I used potato starch for the roux and goat milk. At first it was a bit "Barn Yardee" from the goat milk but that cooked off and the gravy was quite satisfying. I wish we ate pork sausage more often but we don't. Too much pork in my diet can cause me grief. I choose bacon mostly over sausage in the never ending struggle of trying to please my body :shrug:

This was very good!
2024-07-03_13-18-02.jpg

IMG_20240703_073510961.jpg

I’d be more liable to hire a worker from out front of the store to come operate said mixer and then do the pouring as well! ;) :shrug::rofl:
The only thing that works in a 60 year old house is the occupants :rofl: Case in point: The door knob hardware on the front door was worn out. The damn thing would pinch you. Well it pinched me for the last time. Kwikset makes a model that you can rekey yourself. It turned out that the diameter of the knob itself was too big to clear the knob on the security door. So they make the old style knob but not with the rekey feature. So I am talking to the man at Ace the helpful hardware place and he suggested that I change the position of the dead bold /door knob on the security door and the bigger door knob will work!

Easy peasy right, NO, I forgot that twenty four years ago I had to drill out the door frame to receive the deadbolt. WAGPITA :cuss:

So three hours later and 2 trips to a hardware store, I have a front door knob that does not pinch my hand. :jump:

Well folks just got a quick call from @Dabber and it's not good Mrs. dabber just passed away that's about all I know he could barely talk but wanted us to know she is no longer with us :vibes::karmacloud::bighug::pass:

Thanks @Lil Dab

@Dabber So sad to hear! I know she fought the good fight for a long time and you walked with her every step of the way. My thoughts and prayers are with you, her, and all of your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back