I have that same wok.

View attachment 1695092

On a side note, “waka waka” is a pidgin slang phrase from the Cameroonian Fang language. It basically means "do it."

giphy.gif
Ah, does NIKE know about this? Be funny to see “Waka Waka” printed on a sweatshirt with the swoosh sign over top! Lmfao!

Good morning my friend :d5: How’s it going? :pass:
Good, good. Squished some Rootbeer Float unfortunely its sooo loose that I had a real tough time collecting it. I ended up scraped it off the parchment with a razor blade and threw the bits into the chest freezer to see if I can get it into a jar some how. Just mowed the lawn and now getting ready to go out to a concert later today.

Good, good. Squished some Rootbeer Float unfortunely its sooo loose that I had a real tough time collecting it. I ended up scraped it off the parchment with a razor blade and threw the bits into the chest freezer to see if I can get it into a jar some how. Just mowed the lawn and now getting ready to go out to a concert later today.
So, I think the reason the rosin gets like this is because of an abundance of terpenes…. Here’s my method of collection:

Remove the puck, and refold the parchment in half like it was. While it’s still warm, use a credit card (I use an old gift card….it might get sticky)… and use the edge to “card” or scrape the rosin into the folded edge (obviously, the paper is folded, you’re working the material from the outside the paper). Once it’s all in the folded crease, start working it over to one edge, collecting in a glob, near the edge. Once it’s all there, pick it up and start squeezing it out from the corner, into a collection jar. You’ll get the hang of it after doing it once. There’s some parasitic loss to the paper, but if you press hard enough, without tearing the paper, you’ll get the majority out, without much trouble.

It’s hard to explain in text form, so ask questions if you have them… :d5:

Squishy, squishy

Jean-O, Rootbeer Float F4. Not super frosty but a tasty offering none the less. Rosin was super loose.

View attachment 1695146View attachment 1695147
View attachment 1695148
So, I think the reason the rosin gets like this is because of an abundance of terpenes…. Here’s my method of collection:

Remove the puck, and refold the parchment in half like it was. While it’s still warm, use a credit card (I use an old gift card….it might get sticky)… and use the edge to “card” or scrape the rosin into the folded edge (obviously, the paper is folded, you’re working the material from the outside the paper). Once it’s all in the folded crease, start working it over to one edge, collecting in a glob, near the edge. Once it’s all there, pick it up and start squeezing it out from the corner, into a collection jar. You’ll get the hang of it after doing it once. There’s some parasitic loss to the paper, but if you press hard enough, without tearing the paper, you’ll get the majority out, without much trouble.

It’s hard to explain in text form, so ask questions if you have them… :d5:
:headbang:
:pass:

Back