I take it you’re feeling better…

I got tablets...and they are taking the vertigo down very well... :headbang: ...but hubby is coming down with it now...he was only outta bed for around 30 minutes this morning...and went straight back...:doh:

I think you would enjoy the t20 mendo go go autoflower rosin…. Great lemony taste, nice chill indica…:lildab:

Sounds Perfect to my tastes.... Cheers......:lildab:

My back was wrecked after assembling that damn thing :doh::rofl::pass:

:soak:. I'd give you some magnesium for a bath if you lived closer.....or you could go float in the sea for a couple of hours....:pass:

I'd give you some magnesium for a bath if you lived closer.....or you could go float in the sea for a couple of hours....:pass:
Haha I’d need a tub, also…. My new house only has a shower :doh: :rofl:

but hubby is coming down with it now...he was only outta bed for around 30 minutes this morning...and went straight back...:doh:
:nono:Mmmm hopefully you two can find some health soon :pass:

Got the wok seasoned…. This thing is badass. Will heat to smoking in just a few seconds :headbang:
IMG_2606.jpeg

Got the wok seasoned…. This thing is badass. Will heat to smoking in just a few seconds :headbang: View attachment 1695091

I have that same wok.

1721486013761.png

On a side note, “waka waka” is a pidgin slang phrase from the Cameroonian Fang language. It basically means "do it."

giphy.gif

Back