Northern Berry Day 89 :headbang::lildab:

IMG_0533.jpeg

IMG_0534.jpeg

IMG_0535.jpeg

IMG_0536.jpeg

IMG_0537.jpeg

IMG_0538.jpeg

IMG_0539.jpeg
Definitely need a dic Pic for the donkey show.

Speaking of expensive "holidays", a friend of mine was evacuated, with his wife, by air ambulance to the cardiac clinic in Vancouver, BC. He is doing fine now with a new pacemaker.

There was some sort of mega game/concert in town, and there was nothing available for the wife's accommodation. Even the WWCA was charging $800/night. Regular places were going for over $1k, and one place said they could put her on the waiting list for a cancellation, price $2000/night. Bit rough on mere mortals. The hospital ended up putting a recliner seat in his room for her to sleep on.

And then, they had to pay over $1000 to fly home again. OTOH, he received immediate local cardiac treatment, was moved to the cardiac clinic the following morning, and had a new pacemaker not long after he arrived. An expensive trip, but successful.

Lesson learned, never have a heart event when there is a big game/concert in town. :crying: :crying:
Here they would charge you thousands for the ride and then stick u with a 6 figure bill from hospital to top it off! :cuss:

Good morning or whatever the fuck it is out there everyone :tonic: :bighug:
Well now, it ain't morning here any more - but that is what happens when I get so far behind. I hope you are doing better now that you are at home with your "supplies" again. :bighug: :pighug:

Here they would charge you thousands for the ride and then stick u with a 6 figure bill from hospital to top it off! :cuss:
Right, I was going to say that 2G's for a room is probably cheaper than the hospital stay. Unfortunately you would be checking out as a single

Back