IMG_0533.jpeg

IMG_0534.jpeg

IMG_0535.jpeg

IMG_0536.jpeg

IMG_0537.jpeg

IMG_0538.jpeg

IMG_0539.jpeg
Holey crap! Baseball bats?

I did what? I highly doubt that or I musta been super stoned that trip probably cost more then all my vacations put together :nono: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nah been busy all weekend fishing and going races to watch my dad race haven’t felt chatty and now I’m too lazy to catch up :pop::toke:
Speaking of expensive "holidays", a friend of mine was evacuated, with his wife, by air ambulance to the cardiac clinic in Vancouver, BC. He is doing fine now with a new pacemaker.

There was some sort of mega game/concert in town, and there was nothing available for the wife's accommodation. Even the WWCA was charging $800/night. Regular places were going for over $1k, and one place said they could put her on the waiting list for a cancellation, price $2000/night. Bit rough on mere mortals. The hospital ended up putting a recliner seat in his room for her to sleep on.

And then, they had to pay over $1000 to fly home again. OTOH, he received immediate local cardiac treatment, was moved to the cardiac clinic the following morning, and had a new pacemaker not long after he arrived. An expensive trip, but successful.

Lesson learned, never have a heart event when there is a big game/concert in town. :crying: :crying:

I really don’t think it’s that complicated but I hear ya.
I use a similar setup with coco/perlite, and have never once had an overwatering problem. There have been times when I was likely watering to >30% runoff multiple times per day. My automated top watering keeps the coco wet all the time. I hit it six times a day to runoff.

Well perlited coco is hard to overwater. Maybe not impossible, but really difficult, IMO. :pighug:

Back