Good Morning @PinkyNotTheBrain and everyone else, woke up to another beautiful day in the neighborhood. Birds are singing and the sun is shining. Fixing up a morning double shot espresso and then a nice long walk is in order. Have a Super Sunday Funday everyone...... :pass: ppp

Normal for you in the summer months though @Frankthetank .......?...:pass:....

Although not exclusive... I'm usually only crashing in winter... this year is an exception being down June/July....:shrug:..
Yep, it’s all related to my military service…..this time of year was particularly stressful in 2007…. And I’ve never slept good since then. When I do sleep this time of year, it’s very fitful and sporadic. I rarely dream, but they’re nightmares and flashbacks this time of year when they do happen. (I had one last week, and bit myself trying to fend off an attacker that wasn’t there lol). It’s a pretty tough situation to live with, year after year. I keep hoping that someday the insomnia will fade away, but it’s as bad as it’s ever been…

:doh::pass:

IMG_2543.jpeg
IMG_2544.jpeg

I read that as panties......not going to say what I thought you were doing.......LOL
Hmmm, not alone in my filthy mind after all. Sad, at my age. arguably. :rofl: :rofl::crying:

Does anyone need the #Snugglepuppy .....?......

View attachment 1693952
Already have one, thanks. Sadly, she has taken to staying in her own bed instead of joining me. I blame it on the warm weather. But maybe she has figured out that the night goes better without being punted around by my thrashing, :pighug:

Back