Morning @Hotfire :bighug: ...if we get a 5 minute Warning...........:yoinks:....we can always fit a quick joint in..........:smoker:
:tonic:Took some tincture and starting to feel it ... Ill catch up to you guys n gals.. They took 2 different pens from me so im out of everything else and thanks to the angel who sent it. Lol so potent they still talking about the smell in the hallways:funny::bravo:

Got signal again, Bad storms tonight , usually it helps me sleep but none such tonight
Your patio looks like heaven rn
Give those pups a big ol hug from me
:bighug:

:tonic:Took some tincture and starting to feel it ... Ill catch up to you guys n gals.. They took 2 different pens from me so im out of everything else and thanks to the angel who sent it. Lol so potent they still talking about the smell in the hallways:funny::bravo:

Got signal again, Bad storms tonight , usually it helps me sleep but none such tonight
Your patio looks like heaven rn
Give those pups a big ol hug from me
:bighug:

#SleepTight @PinkyNotTheBrain :bighug: you heal while you sleep.........:dragon8:

Nope... it's a Gif for the Insomniacs..........:pighug:
Not the puppy gif, I meant this new skinny pup I haven't seen before :rofl: :rofl:
1000023667.jpg

Back