Ha! That Castilian accent... Not sure if you saw it, but a bunch of wacky locals were spraying tourists with squirt guns chanting "tourists go home" in "Barthalona"

@Mossy, this in the news there? Know it's happened around Malaga and Mallorca as well

30K for half a hectare is still a great deal! House there for the winter and house in Galicia for the summer for 150k. Sounds pretty good to me!

@Cerebral Goo ...... :headbang: ... Europe seems to be on an anti tourist roll ATM.......

But at least they don't try to drown them...like they did in Greece.......:crying:

Mephisto Genetics
Pigletta's Purple Haze Tester
Day 65

Screenshot_2024-07-13-10-42-08-498.jpg

:bow:

Good Morning and Happy Caturday folks..........Had a pretty hectic three days with the Grandkids. They sure have a lot more energy than their dear old Papa. I'm pretty sure It will be a few days to recover totally. We were in a heatwave and I still don't have any a/c installed so it was pretty much 3 days in the swimming pool. I have to say it was the best three days of my summer so far , and even though my knees are killing me and I ache all over, I still miss the little buggers already. View attachment 1693824
Good morning my friend :d5: :pass: That pool looks nice on a hot day..

Hubby is next door with the plot holders son....I'm distracted....if he comes back saying we are buying it....there will be a murder......:biggrin:

@Cerebral Goo ...... :headbang: ... Europe seems to be on an anti tourist roll ATM.......

But at least they don't try to drown them...like they did in Greece.......:crying:

WTF? Isn't tourism a huge part to these cities economy?. Was planning on accompanying my sister on a trip to Budapest this fall.May have to reconsider.

Back