Haha probably good advice….. Barthelona :haha::pass:

Ha! That Castilian accent... Not sure if you saw it, but a bunch of wacky locals were spraying tourists with squirt guns chanting "tourists go home" in "Barthalona"

@Mossy, this in the news there? Know it's happened around Malaga and Mallorca as well

30K for half a hectare is still a great deal! House there for the winter and house in Galicia for the summer for 150k. Sounds pretty good to me!

U should go with the cafe de caturday (aka the el gatoccino) for your beverage! ;) :eyebrows::crying:

1720883399837.gif

Ha! That Castilian accent... Not sure if you saw it, but a bunch of wacky locals were spraying tourists with squirt guns chanting "tourists go home" in "Barthalona"

@Mossy, this in the news there? Know it's happened around Malaga and Mallorca as well

30K for half a hectare is still a great deal! House there for the winter and house in Galicia for the summer for 150k. Sounds pretty good to me!
Haha yeah I saw it :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good Morning and Happy Caturday folks..........Had a pretty hectic three days with the Grandkids. They sure have a lot more energy than their dear old Papa. I'm pretty sure It will be a few days to recover totally. We were in a heatwave and I still don't have any a/c installed so it was pretty much 3 days in the swimming pool. I have to say it was the best three days of my summer so far , and even though my knees are killing me and I ache all over, I still miss the little buggers already.
grandkids.jpg

Back