Snapshot_2.PNG
Snapshot_3.PNG
Snapshot_4.PNG
Snapshot_1.PNG

Last edited:
#G'NightGracie ... :pass:

Me mother has a chest infection...same symptoms as me.... mother got taken to hospital yesterday as a precaution...due out today...but she has Covid.

Hubby says to me.. right... that's it...you are getting a Covid test tomorrow......:shrug:....I'm like why... no-one tests now...you feel sick..you stay home.

He says... well...incase you infect me..................

View attachment 1693590

He had it 4 days Before me...............:crying:

I Swear he only married me so he always had someone close by to Blame everything on.......:pass:
Sounds very much like my ex. Yer more patient than I eventually turned out to be. :worship::bighug:

Just curious if those of us who cough our asses off from dabs are cigarette smokers? I have a feeling that my lungs are so used to smoke that they want to reject the vaping of the dabs since it hits the lungs totally different :shrug:
I rarely ever cough at all while vaping, but sometimes want to cough a little bit later. The dry throat seems to show up later, sometimes an hour or more. Mind you, I keep my watts/temps down in the flavour range. I don't smoke, and at the moment it is either dabs or diy carts for me. :pighug:

Back